Sunday, June 22, 2008
idiot
What the heck am i thinkin? I told hubby #2 tonight that i will be movin out in a couple weeks. Thinkin that i would get some kind of reaction, but all I got was "where?" I guess it was a little shock to him and it needed time to sink in. I know this sounds weird but this is hard. Leaving and moving and starting something new. Someone that I have been with for seven years and now it's gone. Hubby #2 and I will be friends, but we all know how that changes. I just know this is hard for him because he has never lived on his own, is used to me handling everything, and it will be quiet. Don't get me wrong I am not pitying him because everyone needs to grow up, the whole thing is just weird. I know he will be fine and hopefully figure it out. In a bad way I feel I have enabled him to not be responsible. Man there are just too many feelings going on right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment